- We expanded international market coverage by partnering with industry leaders in Canada, UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Australia, South Africa, and Brazil. This has enabled us to secure much higher CPMs in these regions without sacrificing fill rate.
- We’re allocating impressions and generating CPM forecasts based on individual geography CPMs as opposed to worldwide averages.
- We secured fixed-rate CPMs for US inventory in Q1 and Q2.
- Due to poor performance and low demand, we’re killing the Premium Text Ad Program (PTAP). All existing memberships will be deactivated in the first week of January. Fill rate will be made up for by adding additional display networks to the publishers affected.
- We’re removing the direct Chitika Network association.
- We’re reducing the quantity of Network partners to work more closely with the better performing networks – to help lift overall eCPMs.
- New publishers must have at least 25,000 unique visitors a month.
- We will no longer be providing direct support for existing publishers with less than 25,000 unique visitors a month. These publishers can continue to use YieldBuild as a self-service tool. Bug reports can be sent to email@example.com.
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 22nd, 2011 at 12:45 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.