eBay Affiliate Sign Up Tutorial
Signing up to become an eBay Affiliate is quick and easy. To begin, go to the eBay Affiliates homepage.
- On the homepage, click the “Join Now for Free” button on the right side.
- Select you language, country, and currency, and click “Next.”
- You will then be brought to a page that says, “Welcome to the eBay Affiliate Program.” An email will be sent to the email you specified giving you further instructions on how to finalize your account.
- You must print and fill out a W-9 tax form available here. Remember to put in your account number in the form where it says “List Account Number Here.” When the form is completed, send the form to Commission Junction by fax (818-879-5284) or by mail.
Commission Junction, a ValueClick company
Attn: Publisher Payable
30699 Russell Ranch Rd., Suite 250
Westlake Village, CA 91362
If you have trouble with this process you can find more help at the Commission Junction Contact page.
Getting your Publisher’s Identification (PID)
- Log into Comission Junction here.
- Click the “Account” tab in the top left of the page.
- Under the “Account” tab, click the “Web site Settings” tab.
- You PID is directly under the name of your website.